Amon Maritime is leading the green shift in shipping. We are dedicated to develop carbon free solutions for offshore and deepsea shipping, using ammonia as fuel. Together with partners, we develop, build, own and operate ships and related infrastructure.
Portfolio companies: Viridis Bulk Carriers, Azane Fuel Solutions, Ula Ship Management, as well as own projects which will be spun off in separate companies shortly.
After being granted substantial soft funding for our projects in 2021, we are gearing up for ship investments and related raising of capital in 2022. As CFO, you will be a part of the executive management team, with special responsibility to raise capital, budgeting and financial controlling. We are looking for an exceptional candidate. You should be motivated to work under both challenging and rewarding conditions.
- Capital markets experience, broad and strong network.
- Strong financial skills, investment analysis, corporate finance.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, Norwegian and English.
- Genuine interest in ships, shipping and building the future.
- Combination of financial skills and commercial / entrepreneurial mindset.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Raise capital from equity and debt markets, advise on financial structure, contact with banks and financial institutions, investor relations.
- Budgeting and financial controlling, for companies and for projects.
- Prepare and present financial reports, investment analyses and related documentation.
- Large and small tasks working closely as part of the executive management and our partners – we are a lean, expert team.
- Combine financial roles with parallel activities within commercial and technical development
- Cover letter (max 1/2 page).
- CV (max 1 page).
- A piece of work that you are proud of (report, presentation, media article, etc – anything we can look at and get a quick impression of your skills)